I-PHYC would like to introduce lab technician Jeremy Winter to the team. Jeremy completed MSc in Applied Biotechnology at the University of Westminster shortly after having completed his BSc (Hons) in Biomedical Science at the University of the west of England.
- Harnessing the power of algae to reduce phosphorous levels
- IPhyc raises £550k to grow sales of new eco-friendly system
- 75m³ per day algal treatment plant on site and removing both Phosphorous and Ammonia to trace levels
- Consistent Phosphorous removal being achieved by the I-Phyc process
- I-Phyc win the best technical product award at WWT Innovation