- Eliminates P lost into rivers
- No Ferric discharges
- Ammonia entirely removed
- Extremely high effluent quality
- BOD and SS significantly reduced
- P is recovered and effectively reused
- Low Carbon footprint
- Captures CO2
Social and Relationship
- A natural treatment process to replace the environmentally harmful chemicals used.
- Eliminates road tanker deliveries of chemicals
- Less sludge tanker movements
- Customer perception
- Safe – no chemicals, no chemical deliveries, no chemical suits, no safety showers, no spills, no contamination of the environment.
- Similar in operation to an activated sludge plant, so operator skills are transferable
- Future proof
- Emerging contaminant removal
- Tightening P consents in AMP8 and beyond
- Can eliminate the need for multiple works in a catchment basin
- Bio-P removal achievable on small rural works
- Totally unique, using algae as the biological process to remove P.
- This is a game-changer
- Significant Totex savings
- Performance is far superior to current technology for the same cost
- Opex offers significant savings
- 20 year asset life
- Cost effective upgrades in the future to take additional P loads or flow.
- Future cost of Ferric?