The I-Phyc Algal Biological Reactor has been running consistently and these are just some of the results. The reactor has a capacity of 75m3 of effluent per day and works to a P limit of below 0.5mg/l. We also run the reactor to easily achieve trace levels of phosphorous (less than 0.01mg/l) as seen in the above results. The process takes 6 hours from entering the reactor to being cleaned by the algae. At the same time all ammonia is removed. We do this using our environmentally friendly algae and absolutely NO chemicals. Totally unique and unbeatable in achieving such levels of P removal.
- Harnessing the power of algae to reduce phosphorous levels
- IPhyc raises £550k to grow sales of new eco-friendly system
- 75m³ per day algal treatment plant on site and removing both Phosphorous and Ammonia to trace levels
- Consistent Phosphorous removal being achieved by the I-Phyc process
- I-Phyc win the best technical product award at WWT Innovation