The I-Phyc Algal Biological Reactor in action, removing both Phosphorous and Ammonia down to trace levels (<0.01mg/l). No need for any chemicals (Ferric) or filtration, our green process does it all.
- Harnessing the power of algae to reduce phosphorous levels
- IPhyc raises £550k to grow sales of new eco-friendly system
- 75m³ per day algal treatment plant on site and removing both Phosphorous and Ammonia to trace levels
- Consistent Phosphorous removal being achieved by the I-Phyc process
- I-Phyc win the best technical product award at WWT Innovation